- All wrestlers and wrestling staff are checked for skin infections upon arrival at camp by our trainers.
- All wrestlers and wrestling staff are checked for signs of a skin infection on a daily basis by our trainers.
- Wrestling mats are washed with disinfectant 3 times daily.
- Wrestlers must bring an antibacterial soap to camp, such as Sport, Dial, or Phisoderm. We also sell these items in the Camp Store.
- All wrestlers and wrestling staff are required to shower and wash with antibacterial soap after every practice.
How do you prevent and treat skin conditions?
We take skin conditions seriously at camp and take many precautions to minimize the incidence of wrestling-related skin conditions.