- March 18, 2020, 7 p.m.
- The Barn at Cowboy Jack's
126 N 5th St, Minneapolis, MN
- All ages welcome
- $15 tickets; limited quantity available
- All tickets include 1 free drink (alcoholic 21+, non-alcoholic under 21)
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Event proceeds benefit TakeDown Cancer
- Questions? Email email@example.com
Kick off the 2020 NCAA Championships on Wednesday, March 18, at The Barn at Cowboy Jack's bar in downtown Minneapolis!
The 7 IN 7 PRE-GAME PARTY is the can't-miss pre-tournament event of the D1 Championships! The huge, private space at The Barn at Cowboy Jack's is the perfect Minneapolis spot for real wrestling fans to start the tournament, so get your friends together to talk brackets and seeds and to celebrate the biggest tournament of the year. And where else can you get a free drink at one of the best bars in Minneapolis?
Just by showing up, you'll be supporting a great cause. Event proceeds from the $15 tickets will be donated to TakeDown Cancer, an initiative of the Randy Shaver Cancer Research and Community Fund.
The party is open to all ages. Tickets purchased online by March 17 include 1 free drink (alcoholic for 21+, non-alcoholic under 21). Throughout the night, we will be drawing winners for raffle prizes, including gear packs from top wrestling programs and companies, a ticket to Jocko Willink's annual MUSTER conference, and 2 all-session passes to Trackwrestling's box suite at U.S. Bank Stadium! Raffle tickets will be available for purchase inside the venue.
While you enjoy the party, we booked 7 badasses who will be interviewed for 7 minutes each by Shane Sparks about what the greatest sport in the world means to them. This is a social, high-energy event at a private venue, and with a star-studded lineup of special guests, this will be THE PARTY of the weekend.
- MIKE ZIMMER: Minnesota Vikings Head Coach (ESPN: "Wrestling Shaped Mike Zimmer")
- DAN GABLE: 1972 Olympic gold medalist, two-time NCAA national champion wrestler, and 15-time NCAA national champion head coach (learn more)
- SALLY ROBERTS: Founder and CEO of Wrestle Like A Girl, Army combat veteran, two-time world bronze medalist wrestler (learn more)
- JOE DE SENA: Founder and CEO of Spartan, the world’s largest obstacle race and endurance brand (learn more)
- SGT (Ret.) TOM BLOCK: Army Ranger SGT (Ret.), 2014 Army Times Soldier of the year, Purple Heart recipient, former MSU-Mankato wrestler (learn more)
- LOGAN STORLEY: 4X NCAA All-American Wrestler at the University of Minnesota and undefeated Bellator MMA fighter (learn more)
- RANDY LEWIS: 1984 Olympic gold medalist, two-time NCAA national champion wrestler (learn more)
- JOHN BARDIS: National Wrestling Hall of Fame member; former Assistant Secretary for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (learn more)
Three-time National Champion Head Coach J ROBINSON will be at the bar for a meet-and-greet throughout the night. Learn more about J.
Podcaster, author, and former Navy SEAL JOCKO WILLINK will also be featured in a video message.
Come celebrate the sport of wrestling with friends while supporting cancer research!