Terms and Conditions
Any and all information or services provided by J Robinson Intensive Camps, LLC (JRIC) are subject to the following Terms & Conditions (T&C). If you would like a copy of our T&C in an alternate format, please contact our office.
There will be no exceptions made to this Cancellation Policy
- A Cancellation Request Form (CRF) must be sent by the camper’s parent/guardian via email to our camp administrator’s email address at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the camper’s name, camp session, and reason for cancellation.
- The parent/guardian submitting the cancellation request will receive an email in response confirming the receipt of the cancellation request.
- All cancellation requests will be reviewed, and if approved, processed within 30 days from the date our office receives the cancellation request.
- No cancellation requests, for any reason, will be considered if received on or after the camp’s start date.
- Any cancellation requests received on or after the camp’s start date will be treated as if the camper was an Early Departure (see Early Departure Policy).
- All customized camp gear orders are non-refundable at any time. All ordered gear will be mailed to you. Shipping charges will apply and will be deducted from your cash or credit refund if applicable.
Each camp has a deposit that cannot be refunded, except if Cancellation Protection Insurance is purchased at the time of registration (see Cancellation Protection Insurance Policy below). The deposit for each camp is outlined below.
- Iowa 10-Day Intensive $300
- Pennsylvania 14-Day Intensive $400
- Wisconsin 28-Day Intensive $500
- Oregon 14-Day Intensive $400
- 5-Day Technique/Competition $150
- 10-Day Combo $250
Cancellations outside 30 days from the start of camp will result in a loss of the deposit amount and the remaining balance will be returned in the form of cash.
Cancellations inside 30 days from the start of camp will result in a loss of the deposit amount and the remaining balance will be returned in the form of camp credit.
Cancellation Protection Insurance Policy
- As stated in our Cancellation Policy, each camp has a deposit that cannot be refunded, except if Cancellation Protection Insurance is purchased.
- Cancellation Protection Insurance is optional coverage that can ONLY BE PURCHASED AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION and cannot be added at a later date.
- By purchasing the Cancellation Protection Insurance, you are protecting your camp deposit and additional monies paid against an unforeseen cancellation.
- In the event of a cancellation and if having purchased Cancellation Protection Insurance, you will receive your entire deposit back in cash or credit depending on cancel date, less the Cancellation Protection Insurance fee.
- Cancellation Protection Insurance is non-refundable. Please note: Cancellation Protection Insurance does NOT protect against campers leaving camp early (see Early Departure Policy).
- The cost of the Cancellation Protection Insurance Policy is $50.00 for each camp. Please note, Cancellation Protection Insurance does not protect against campers leaving early from camp (see Early Departure Policy).
Please review the chart below for important deadlines:
Early Departure Policy
There will be no exceptions made to this Early Departure Policy.
- In the event that a camper needs to leave camp early due to a medical illness, injury, or family emergency, a partial pro-rated camp credit will be calculated based upon how many days are missed at camp upon departure, less the non-refundable deposit.
- No cash refunds will be given. No form or written request needs to be completed to receive camp credit for an early departure.
- All pertinent early check-out information is recorded on-site for each camp. However, the Minneapolis camp office is not able to review Early Departure forms until the end of the camp season, all camp credit letters will be issued via email no later than September 30th.
- Please note: Cancellation Protection Insurance does NOT protect against campers leaving camp early for any reason.
- Injuries that occur during camp will be compensated with camp credit, regardless of whether or not you purchased Cancellation Protection Insurance. For example, if your camper gets hurt on day 8 of the 10-Day Iowa Intensive Camp, you will be given camp credit for 2 days (days 9 and 10).
- If a camper gets injured or ill at camp and cannot wrestle, but he or she remains at camp and does not leave, you will not receive camp credit for days in which your camper did not participate.
Absolutely no refunds or camp credit for campers dismissed from camp due to violations of the JROB Campers Code of Conduct.
JROB Campers Code of Conduct
Our Code of Conduct is intended to help improve the safety, security, and overall experience of all campers, staff and personnel at our host institution. Breaking any of the following policies is grounds for dismissal from camp, regardless if the camper is being directly supervised or not.
- Fighting, taunting, mocking, back-talking, or otherwise rude behavior is not acceptable.
- Skipping practice is not acceptable.
- Sexual comments towards, or sexual behavior with, fellow campers, JROB Staff, host school or community members is prohibited.
- The posting of vulgar or sexually-suggestive messages, videos, or images of any kind on any social media platform(s) (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, etc.) while at camp will not be tolerated.
- Vandalizing property can result in dismissal from camp.
- Using, selling and/or possessing drugs, alcohol, or tobacco is not allowed.
- Campers start camp with a set amount of points; any camper losing all of their points will be sent home.
- Stealing, in any situation, will result in dismissal from camp.
- Written, cyber, verbal, and physical harassment/bullying/hazing towards anybody is forbidden.
- Campers cannot be in any motorized vehicle unless traveling with a JROB staff member.
- The possession of weapons of any kind is prohibited during camp.
- No swimming in rivers, ponds or lakes.
- Pets or other animals are not permitted in the residence halls at any time.
- Campers are required to stay in their rooms after bed checks have been completed, except when using the restroom or in emergency situations. Campers outside of the building after bed checks without a staff chaperone are subject to dismissal from camp.
- No cell phones, iPods, or other electronic devices are allowed during practice sessions (even if the camper is not participating), or in the dining facility. The use of these devices during these restricted times can result in a JRIC staff member confiscating the device for up to 7 days.
- Males are not to be in female dorm rooms, and females are not to be in male dorm rooms.
General Policies & Information
J Robinson Intensive Camps are open to all entrants, limited depending on the camp by age, grade, or gender.
- Staff & Schedules are subject to change.
- Late and walk up registrations are subject to a late fee assessment.
- Roommate requests are not accepted by our camp office. Stand in the check-in line with your preferred roommate.
- In order to maintain proper hydration at certain camps, campers will be weighed at check in and must not drop 1.5% of their initial body weight.
- JRIC may refuse admittance to camp if the applicable fees have not been paid.
- Parents/Guardians are responsible for any and all medical bills.